How to Apply
Registering and Applying for Positions
You must be registered with www.gregtims.co.nz to be able to apply for an advertised job. In order to register, scroll to the bottom of the advert and press the ‘Register’ button underneath ‘How to Apply.’
After you register, you will receive an acknowledgment email confirming your username and password. Please keep this information in a safe place.
To apply for a position, you need to first be using a laptop or PC, as the application form is comprehensive. You cannot apply using a mobile device. Please ensure that you can complete the entire application form at once, as the form cannot be saved.
To apply, please follow these steps:
1. Log onto www.gregtims.co.nz using your username and password.
2. Find the position that you are interested in, by searching under the Recruitment/Current Vacancies page.
3. Complete the online application form that will appear underneath the job advertisement. Please make sure that you complete the application form in full, and answer every question.
4. Upload your cover letter and CV at the end of the application form. Your cover letter and CV must be in either of these two formats; MS Word (*.doc) or Adobe (*.pdf).
5. Once the application form is completed and you have uploaded your cover letter and CV, press the “Send Application” button. Please note, if you have not completed the application form in full, then your application will not be able to be submitted.
Please check your confirmation email to make sure that you have completed the entire application process, and have not just registered as a user on gregtims.co.nz.
The confirmation email will give you an indication of when you can expect a response from us. Normally, the shortlisting process commences within one to two weeks of the closing date for applications.